Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Screening for 2023/2024 Academic Session. The Date and Requirements for Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Screening Has Been Releases By the School Management. See this Article for the Full Information.
Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Screening
In the over forty years of its existence, the Polytechnic has grown to become one of the most respected and influential Polytechnics in Nigeria. The Polytechnic presently has seven schools and 31 departments and 57 NBTE accredited programmes and eight new ones being proposed. Before now, the Polytechnic had only four schools and twenty three academic departments.
The School of Basic and General Studies has five (5) departments namely, Languages, Social Sciences, Legal, Basic Studies and Mathematics.
The Polytechnic is proposing to have the following programmes: Social Development (Community Development), Social Development (Social Welfare) Social Development (Youth and Sports), Industrial and Labor Relations, Preliminary Studies in Sciences and Engineering IJMB Courses, Remedial Studies, Financial Mathematics and Industrial Mathematics.
CHECK ALSO – JAMB & Post UTME Cut off Mark for Law in all Schools
Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Screening 2023/2024
This is to bring to the notices of the general public and all candidate that the management of the Federal Poly Bida has commenced to sale of form for the 2023/2024 post UTME Screening. To this effect, all candidates are advised to carefully read through this article to see the date and the requirement for application.
How Much is Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Screening
The Management of Federal Poly Bida Has pegged two thousand Naira (2000) as the price for the 2022/2023 post UTME form. To this end, all candidates are advised to note this new development.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for Federal Poly Bida Post UTME
- Candidate must have obtained the mandatory cut-off point of 160 or above in year 2023 UTME.
- Candidate must have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State either as his/her the First, Second or Third choice.
- Candidates must possess minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings in their WAEC and or NECO/NABTEB in addition to the pre-requisite combination of subjects for the desired programme of study. Those with Awaiting Results can also apply.
- Candidate must Register For The Post UTME Screening Exercise. Registration Procedure is given below.
- Candidates must possess the following Required Documents for Online Registration:
- Copies of Official Examination Results (including Originals).
- Copies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online result
- Passport photographs.
- Original certificate of State of origin.
How to Apply for FEDERAL POLY BIDA Post UTME Form.
The official cost for the BIDA POLY post utme form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
- Visit Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Portal via: eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng/putme
- Fill the registration form by entering your details correctly.
- Upload Passport: The passport must be in JPEG for.
- Make Payment: The payment must be made only through BIDA Poly Application Portal.
WARNING!!! don’t go to REMITA website to generate RRR, it has to be generated from BIDA Poly Application Portal.
- After payment, Fill the Form. All fields with asteric are compulsory, the form has to be filled and candidates are expected to upload all necessary documents in order to be considered for admission.
- Print Acknowledgement Slip: This is a document shows that Bida Poly has received your application.