Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form
Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form 2023/2024
This is to bring to the notices of the general public and all candidate that the management of the Federal Polytechnic, Idah has commenced to sale of form for the 2022/2023 post UTME Screening. To this effect, all candidates are advised to carefully read through this article to see the date and the requirement for application.
CHECK ALSO – Federal Poly Idah Cut Off Mark
How Much is Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah has Announced two thousand Naira (2000) as the price for the 2022/2023 post UTME form. Candidates should take note of this price.
NEW READ – Cut off Mark for Engineering in all Schools
Eligibility for Federal Poly Idah Post Utme Form
- All candidates must have taken the 2022 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass the PCE JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at Fed Poly Idah (FPI) website to complete the online application form after making payment
How to Apply for Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form
Note: post UTME screening form is 2,000 naira..
- To start your registration at the federal polytechnic idah portal, you have to first visit http://www.fepoda.edu.ng/
- When the portal opens very well click on “Screening Payment”
- A form will appear, ensure you enter your email address and also a simple password you can easily remember in the form (the password should have 8 characters this should be in alphabet and numeric numbers)
- You will be redirected to the Rimitta payment processor page where you will have to generate a unique invoice. Print this invoice out.
- Proceed to any commercial banks that is very close to you and pay the fee as indicated on the print out.
- Now that you have paid for the federal polytechnic idah post UTME screening form at the bank, you will have to return to the school portal @ www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Now click on “Finish Registration”.
- Immediately you access the federal polytechnic idah post UTME form, you have to enter the following details:
- JAMB reg. Number.
- Your full name.
- Course of Study.
- State of origin.
- Now uploaded your most recent passport, size shouldn’t be above 22kb.
- Don’t forget to print your acknowledgement slip.