Federal Poly Kaura Post Utme Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session. Federal Poly Kaura Has Released the Date and Requirements for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. See This Article for full Details On How to Apply.
Federal Poly Kaura Post Utme Form
The Federal Polytechnic, Namoda is based in Kaura-Namoda, Zamfara State, Nigeria. It was founded in June 1983 by President Shehu Shagari, and has over 5,000 students.The Polytechnic is accredited by the National Board for Technical Education. It provides full-time and part-time courses in Technology, Applied Science, Commerce and Management, leading to National Diplomas and Higher National Diplomas.
Federal Poly Kaura Post Utme Form 2023/2024
This is to bring to the notices of the general public and all candidate that the management of the Federal Polytechnic, Namoda has commenced to sale of form for the 2022/2023 post UTME Screening. To this effect, all candidates are advised to carefully read through this article to see the date and the requirement for application.
READ ALSO –Federal Poly Kaura Namoda Cut Off Mark
How Much is Federal Poly Kaura Post Utme Form 2023/2024
The management of Federal Polytechnic, Namoda has announced two thousand naira as the price for their 2022/2023 post utme form. Candidates should also know that bank charges are not included in the price for post UTME.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Kaura Post UTME
NOTE: Application form cost two Thousand Naira (N2,000)
- Visit www.fedponam.edu.ng click on the Student Portal Menu on the left navigation panel and click on Apply for Admission, -> Start Application and fill all requirement, click submit button to process payment via master card, visa card, pos etc.
To make payment using your generated RRR return to Student Portal and click Re-print RRR to print your personalized payment invoice (RRR) and go to any commercial bank branch nation wide to make your payment.
- After making the payment, return to the website www.fedponam.edu.ng click on Student Portal and click Continue Application enter your RRR Number, Email Address/Phone Number that you have used, to validate your payment. After which you can create your User Name and password. To complete your application form, fill in the personal data form, qualification, course selection etc.
- Review your forms to ensure the accuracy of all the information you have provided. Click on Submit to complete the application process.
- Print your Acknowledgement Card and Admission Form.
- When admission has been approved you will be notified through SMS or email address you provided, to check your admission status through your account.
- Visit the web site www.fedponam.edu.ng and print your provisional offer of admission. Click Student Registration from the Student Portal to continue with your registration after making Registration Payment.