Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Screening Form For 2023/2024 Academic Session. See Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Screening Requirements, Date and Eligibility Here.
Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Screening
Federal Polytechnic, Mubi is a polytechnic based in Mubi, Adamawa State, northeastern Nigeria.The Federal Polytechnic, Mubi is one of the seven Federal Polytechnics established by Decree No. 33 of 1979.
It opened in August of the same year as the Federal Polytechnic, Yola, on the rocky side of the north bank of Benue River. Following a Presidential directive, the Polytechnic was relocated to Mubi in October 1982 but still maintain its site in Yola as Consultancy Services Unit.
Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
This is to bring to the notices of the general public and all candidate that the management of the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi has commenced sales of form for the 2023/2024 post UTME Screening. To this effect, all candidates are advised to carefully read through this article to see the date and the requirement for application.
How Much is Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Screening Form
The Management of Federal Polytechnic, Mubi has Announced two thousand Naira (2000) as the cost for the 2022/2023 post UTME form. Candidates should note that bank charges are not included in the normal price for the Screening form.
CHECK ALSO – JAMB & Post UTME Cut off Mark for Law in all Schools
Requirements for Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Screening Form
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected FEDERAL POLY MUBI as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for FEDERAL POLY MUBI.
Meeting the above requirements automatically make you eligible for applying for FEDERAL POLY MUBI post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
FEDERAL POLY MUBI post UTME application form requirements are what i have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How To Apply for FEDERAL POLY MUBI Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session – Step by Step Procedure
To successfully apply for the form via FEDERAL POLY MUBI undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
STEP 1: Log on to the Federal Polytechnic Mubi Application Portal via http://fpmportal.net/forms/.
2: Click on the Start Application Button.
3: Register and Login.
4: Choose your preferred Campus (Mubi or Yola Campus).
5: Choose Course form the Drop-down Menu.
6: Click on the Apply Button to your desired course.
7: Generate Payment Slip and Proceed to make payment online.
Lastly, complete payment and go back to portal to complete your registration.
NOTE: The management has mandated that registration form payment must and should be completed only via the use of an active ATM debit card through Remita.
General Post UTME Instructions
- Applicants are advised to accurately upload their O’level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’level requirements.
- The passport photograph you upload must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- FEDERAL POLY MUBI accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’level results.
- Applicants are advised to read the O’level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants who did not comply with the UTME subject/O’level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Applicants should ensure that the online form is carefully completed, following ALL instructions, as mistake(s) will be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which will lead to disqualification.
Applicants are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
Cell phones and other electronic devices will not be allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Applicants are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the Polytechnic.
- The registration for the online screening exercise is on.