Federal Poly Nasarawa Post Utme Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session. The Date, Requirements and Eligibility for Nasarawa Post Utme Application has Been Released by the School Management. Carefully Read Through this Article to See all the Details.
Federal Poly Nasarawa Post Utme Form
Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa, abbreviated FPN, is a tertiary institution in Nigeria commonly referred to as Fed Poly Nas or simply FPN. The school was established on 1 July 1983 by the Federal Government of Nigeria to foster technological development in the society.
In 2019, the school matriculated over 3,681 students, 2,361 being National Diploma and 1,320 being Higher National Diploma students. The rector as of November 2020, Abdullahi Ahmed, revealed to National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) boss in Abuja, the desire of the institution of becoming a reference point in terms of adequate ICT infrastructure and standard training facilities and how much had been invested so far.
Federal Poly Nasarawa Post Utme Form 2023/2024
The management of Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa, wishes to use this medium to inform all candidates who made their institution their first choice and who score a minimum of 140 in the just concluded UTME examination that the post UTME screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session is on sale. To this end, all candidates are directed to read this article to see the requirements for application.
SEE ALSO HERE – Federal Poly Nasarawa Cut Off Mark For All Courses
How is Federal Poly Nasarawa Post Utme Form?
The management of Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa with approval from the senate committee on admission has pegged Two Thousand Naira (2000) as the price for the 2023/2024 post utme form. Candidates are also advised to take note of bank charges which is not included in the cost for the post utme form.
Eligibility for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Form
- Candidates that have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa in the 2022 UTME as their FIRST CHOICE and scored the approved minimum cut-off points are eligible for post-UTME Screening.
Note: All candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa as second or third choice must make the school their FIRST CHOICE or will not be considered for admission.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent (GCE O’level, Teachers’ Grade II, WASC, NECO, NTC, and NBC) with credit passes in five subjects including Mathematics, English, and three other relevant subjects to the programme at not more than two sitting.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME.
- Visit the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME Portal via https://fpn.edu.ng/putme/
- Enter your JAMB Number in the box provided on the left
- Click on the “Search” button to check if your data has been submitted to us by JAMB
- If the data is found, provide a personal valid Email address and Telephone number that will be used for your account
- NOTE: In the process of opening your account, PLEASE use a password that you would always remember DO NOT Disclose your password to anyone
- If the step above is successful, email activation link will be sent to the email provided
- Follow the instruction on the activation email to generate your Remita (RRR).
- Click on “Pay Now” link to continue with your payment. Use the REMITA available payment options (Bank Branch or Online) to complete the payment
- If your payment is made via Bank branch, you are to return to this portal and check your payment status by a click on “Check Payment Status” link on the menu and providing the PAID RRR
- If your payment is successful (Online or Bank branch), you will be redirected to a page to finish creating your PUTME screening account.
- For those applying through JAMB Change of Institute, the Data is not immediately available. Therefore, if your data is not available you should check again later.