Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Form
Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The management of Federal Polytechnic, Nekede wishes to use this medium to inform all candidates who made Federal Polytechnic, Nekede their first choice Institution and who score a minimum of 140 in the just concluded UTME examination that the post UTME screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session is on sale. To this end, all candidates are directed to read this article to see the requirements for application.
How Much is Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Form
The management of Federal Polytechnic, Nekede with approval from the senate committee on admission has pegged two thousand naira (2000) as the price for the 2022/2023 post utme form. Candidates are also advised to take note of bank charges which is not included in the cost for the post utme form.
Eligibility for Nekede Ploy Post UTME Form
- Candidates must score a minimum of 140 in JAMB.
- Candidates with awaiting O’level results are not qualified to apply.
- They must have at least five (5) O’level Credits in relevant subjects which must not be obtained in not more than two sittings. Please note that English Language and Mathematics are compulsory in all courses.
- Combining NABTEB and WAEC or NECO is not acceptable. NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB, while NECO can be combined with WAEC.
CHECK THIS OUT – JAMB Cut Off Mark for Medicine and Surgery in all Schools
How to Apply Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are requested to log on to https://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/ to purchase the screening form for a fee of N2,000, payable on the remita platform at any branch of any commercial bank nationwide.
The following documents are required;
- O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
- 2022/2023 UTME Score.
- JAMB subject combination for the course applied. (You can ask us of the accurate correct subject combination below).
- STEP 1: Go to www.fpno.edu.ng, and click on “Application link” on the home page under students or Click here.
- STEP 3: Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill the required information.
- STEP 4: Under “Programme” on the page select “ND Morning”, and complete the required information.
- STEP 5: Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
- STEP 6: Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
- STEP 7: Return to the same SITE or click HERE to complete your Application Form.
- STEP 8: After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
Please make sure the information you provide for the registration is correct before you submit the form as there will be no room for correction.