Federal Poly Oko Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session. The Management of the Federal Poly Oko Has Released the Date Requirements and procedures for application for the 2023/2024 Post UTME. See this Article for the Full Details.
Federal Poly Oko Post UTME Form
The polytechnic is situated within Oko town in Orumba North Local Government of Anambra State. The kernel of what eventually became the polytechnic was the brain child of the Oko Progressive Union (OPU) greatly catalysed by the patronage, resourcefulness and result oriented leadership of its pioneer chairman, a former Executive Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Alex Ekwueme.
At inception in 1979, the institution was approved by the Anambra State Government as a College of Arts and Science designed to prepare candidates for the General Certificate in Education (GCE) examination at both the ordinary and advanced levels.
Federal Poly Oko Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The management of Federal Polytechnic Oko wishes to use this medium to inform all candidates who made their institution their first choice and who score a minimum of 120 in the just concluded UTME examination that the post UTME screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session is on sale. To this end, all candidates are directed to read this article to see the requirements for application.
How Much Federal Poly Oko Post UTME Form
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Oko has announced two thousand Naira (N2,000) as their price for the 2022/2023 post UTME form. Candidates Should note that bank charges is not included in the cost of the post UTME screening form.
Eligibility for Federal Poly Oko Post UTME Form
- The federal polytechnic Oko accept both first and second choice candidates, you are free to come for the post UTME screening exercise as long as you chose the institution as your choice.
- Another thing is that your JAMB score has to be 120. This is cool compared to poly Nekede, you won’t believe that the Federal polytechnic Nekede accept only those that scored 180 in JAMB. Although this has to be largely due to the fact that a lot of candidates choose the institution.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLY OKO POST UTME Form
- Go to Federal Poly Oko Website
- Hover your mouse on Admission and click Online Application Forms.
- In the Application Type, select “National Diploma – Regular”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column and click signin
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000) only using the generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Submit photocopies of your credentials to the Admissions Office (Federal Polytechnic, Oko) for verification.
- Await response from the Polytechnic.
The following credentials will be required for the registration:
- Jamb Result
- O’Level Result
- Passport Photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial ( Primary Or Secondary)