Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Courses | ND and HND Courses. Here are official list of courses offered at Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti.
Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Courses | ND and HND
The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti is a technological institution disseminating qualitative and Practical knowledge for meaningful contribution to local And national technological development.
Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State. has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
Official Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Courses | ND and HND
The management of Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti has released the list of courses offered at her institution. See below for the full details.
Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Courses
Below are the list of courses on offer at the Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State..
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- GLASS/CERAMICS TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MINERAL AND PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti HND Entry Requirements
Candidates should posses the following:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the course/programme of choice and five (5) relevant credits including English Language and Mathematics at the SSCE/NECO or GCE O’Level. Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic Website (fedpolyado.edu.ng) to avail themselves of the requisite entry requirements for the National Diploma of each programme that make them prima-facie qualified for the HND programmes
- a minimum of one year post ND cognate work experience (Industrial Training) in addition to 2.1. OR at least two (2) years post cognate work experience for candidates with pass grade in ND