Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) Post UTME Screening Form2023/2024 – The Federal Polytechnic, Idah, hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of post UTME screening forms for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Idah Post UTME
All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 120 in the 2022/2023 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are eligible.
Read Also: Official JAMB Cut off
Federal Polytechnic Idah JAMB CUT-OFF mark 2023
The Federal Polytechnic Idah official JAMB CUT-OFF mark is 120.
Read Also: JAMB Olevel Result Upload Ongoing
How to Apply for Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form
Click here to apply https://www.postutme1.fepoda.edu.ng/
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e., www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- click on “Screening Payment”;
- fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight(8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira (₦2000.00); and
- go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses;
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
Federal Polytechnic Idah Screening Exercise Date 2023/2024
Please take note of the following:
- Candidates must provide authentic personal e-mail address and phone numbers as these will serve as the primary means of contacting them.
- The Federal Polytechnic, ldah does not condone any form of falsification of information as it would automatically, disqualify a candidate.