Federal Polytechnic Kaltungo Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session. See below the full admission list as publish by the managements of Federal Polytechnic Kaltungo.
Federal Polytechnic Kaltungo Admission
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Kaltungo, has published the list of candidates admitted into its various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Kaltungo
Candidates are advised to visit the school website to check if he or she has been admitted after which successfully admitted into the Federal Polytechnic, Kaltungo ND programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Kaltungo Admission
ALTERNATIVELY, the Federal Polytechnic, Kaltungo, prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Federal Polytechnic, Kaltungo admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your Federal Polytechnic, Kaltungo admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal Polytechnic Kaltungo Admission List.