Federal Polytechnic Ugep Post UTME Form. This is to inform the genral public and all interested candidates that the Federal Polytechnic, Ugep, Cross Rivers State has released her 2023/2024 National Diploma Post UTME Form.
Federal Polytechnic Ugep Post UTME Form
The Federal Polytechnic, Ugep, Cross River State, is one of the six newly established Polys by the Federal Government of Nigeria. Our mandate is to produce graduates (National Diploma/ Higher National Diploma) that can compete favorably in the world job market with respect to Technology, Science and Management.
Eligibility Criteria for Aspiring Candidates
Prospective students who have taken the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have scored 100 or above are encouraged to apply.
The institution prides itself on its specialisation in fields critical to Nigeria’s industrial and scientific progress, offering courses in:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
Applicants must have achieved a minimum of five O’Level credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, and two other subjects from Chemistry, Geography, Biology, or Computer Studies in not more than two sittings.
Application Process for Post UTME
Steps to Apply
- Visit the JAMB website and select Federal Polytechnic, Ugep as your preferred institution.
- Ensure to meet the above admission requirements before proceeding.
Post UTME Screening Exercise
Qualified candidates who have selected the institution as their first choice must attend the Post UTME screening exercise at Campus 1 from the 4th to the 15th of December, 2023.
Required Documentation for Screening
Candidates must present:
- O’Level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.) with the applicable scratch card for result checking.
- Certificate of birth or statutory Age declaration.
- Certificate of Local Government origin.
- Evidence of payment of the non-refundable screening fee of ₦2,000, payable at the bursary unit of the Polytechnic.
For any queries, candidates can reach out to the registrar, Arikpo O. Eno, or call +2347034961553. +2347035868517 for further assistance.