Federal School Of Statistics (FSS), Ibadan Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session – The management of the institution has published the provisional admission list of the current intakes. See below for all you need to know.
Federal School of Statistics (FSS), Ibadan admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check.
How to Check FSS Ibadan Admission List
Currently, the Federal School of Statistics (FSS), Ibadan prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Federal School of Statistics (FSS), Ibadan admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your FSS Ibadan admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
How to Check and Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal School of Statistics (FSS), Ibadan National Diploma (ND) programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal School of Statistics (FSS), Ibadan admission list