Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Admission List for 2023/2024 Academic Session – The management of the institution has officially released the admission list for 2022/2023 Academic session. See below for details.
FUOYE Admission List
How to Check:
- STEP 1: Go to the FUOYE admission status portal at https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/.
- STEP 2: Supply your registration number in the required column.
- STEP 3: Click on ‘Login’ and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Note: Admission lists are released in batches….you are advised to check your screening portal and email for notifications
READ ALSO – FUOYE List Courses and Programmes Offered
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Alternatively, the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your FUOYE admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUOYE 2023/2024 admission list.