FEDPOLY DAURA Screening. Federal Polytechnic, Daura (FEDPOLYDAURA) Screening And Registration Guidelines Exercise For 2022/2023 Academic Session.
FEDPOLYDAURA Screening And Registration Guidelines Exercise
This is to to bring to the notice of all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Daura (FEDPOLYDAURA), Katsina State, various National Diploma (ND) programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has published the guidelines for their screening and registration exercise. The full details are presented below.
Federal Polytechnic Daura Screening & Registration
- Visit the JAMB portal and check status of Admission Accept and print the two copies of JAMB Admission letter.
- Take the printed copies JAMB score slip and admission letter to the Bursary Department at the take-off site of the polytechnic along Katsina road, Daura, to generate RRR for the payment of the N2,000 screening fee.
- Proceed to any Bank and make payment of the screening fee, and tender evidence of payment to the Bursary Department to issue an official receipt.
- Proceed to screening venue along with official receipt of payment, RRR slip, JAMB result slip, JAMB admission letter, original and photocopies of credentials.
- After the screening, visit the www.fedpolydaura.edu.ng portal for Central Registration.
- Registration will commence on Monday, 5th December 2022 ends on Friday, 20th January 2023
- All admitted students are strongly advised to do the screening and registration within the stipulated period, as lectures will commence immediately.
- Candidates should note that late Registration will attract additional fees.
To create a learning space where innovation and highly functional education and training would produce competitive and morally upright manpower that will contribute to the socio-economic development of the society.