FG Opens Civil Defence Recruitment 2022/2023 Portal – Applications are invited from all interested but suitably qualified persons to fill the positions advertised here. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application deadline, and how to apply.
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) is a creative Government Agency that envisages to develop of virile, motivated, disciplined Paramilitary Services that ensure peace, safety and stability of the Country
READ ALSO – How to Use LinkedIn to Find a Job Abroad – Get Jobs Abroad Using LinkedIn
Commencement Date: Monday, December 12, 2022
RECRUITMENT INTO THE NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS will be available on Monday, December 12, 2022
General Duty: Category A Inspectorate Cadre
1.) Inspector of Corps (IC) – CONPASS 07
- Applicants must be holders of NCE or its equivalent in any related field, obtained from any recognized institution.
2.) Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) – CONPASS 06
- Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND) in any related field, obtained from any recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
Assistant Cadre: Category B
1.) Corps Assistant (CAII) 04
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE / NECO or other equivalents with a maximum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
SEE ALSO – Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview List, Date & Requirements
2. Corps Assistant (CA III) – CONPASS 03
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE / NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings which should include at least English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III (Artisans, Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricals, Plumbers, Carpenters etc.)
Driver / Mechanic / Artisan: Category C
1.) Corps Assistant (CA II) – CONPASS 04
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade II (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
2.) Corps Assistant (CA III) 03
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade III (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
N.B: National Driver’s License is required for all prospective drivers.
READ ALSO – Petrok Oil and Gas Services Limited Recruitment for Human Resources Executive
FG Opens Civil Defence Recruitment Portal
Statutory Requirements for the Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must not be member of secret society, cult or drug addict etc. Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment. Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for females. Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2022/2023
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
(Portal opens on 12th December, 2022)
21st December, 2022.
- Candidates should note that this application is absolutely free.
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the screening exercise.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
ALSO, SEE – Nigerian Army Massive Recruitment 2023 | 84 Regular Recruit Intake Trades / Non-Trades Men & Women
How do I get the Civil Defense application form because the website link is not corresponding?