First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Firstbank Technology Academy Recruitment 2023
Job Identification Number: 701
Below are the eligibility criteria for the FirstBank Technology Academy:
- Applicant must not be more than 27 years old.
- Applicant must be a Graduate with STEM Degree(s)
- Minimum academic qualification is Second Class Upper degree from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Key Competencies And Attributes
Candidates who are interested in joining the FirstBank Technology Academy must have the underlisted competencies:
- Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date: 1st November, 2022 (1.00 AM).