Food and Beverage Manager at Villa Park Hotels and Suites – Villa Park Hotels and Suites is now inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Food and Beverage Manager at the firm. Interested persons should kindly check below for requirements and application procedures.
Villa Park Hotels and Suites is a beautiful, fantasy-like journey into a glamorous world of pure luxury, privacy, exceptional service, and gratifying indulgence. Founded in 2007 to add a touch of professionalism to the hospitality and tourism industry, it is located in one of the most secure and serene locations in Lagos.
Food and Beverage Manager at Villa Park Hotels and Suite
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Warehouse Jobs In the UK With Visa Sponsorship | How to Apply
- We require the services of a highly experienced Food and Beverage Manager. Candidates will be responsible for managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest experience while training staff, ensuring staff discipline, and working within budgeted guidelines.
- As a Food and Beverage Manager, you are responsible for managing the operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest experience.
- A Food and Beverage Manager must also manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines.
- Manage all Food and Beverage Outlet operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure compliance with brand standards
- Incentivize team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Carry out annual and mid-year appraisals with Managers under your responsibility
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations, and all health and safety legislation
- Recruit, manage, train, and develop the Food and Beverage team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs, and Payroll
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Develop menus with other members of the Food and Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
Requirements And Eligibility For Villa Park Hotels and Suites Recruitment
Below are the criteria for recruitment at Villa Park and Suites for the Position of Food and Beverage manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5-10 years of experience.
- Management and supervisory Food and Beverage experience
- Able to meet financial targets
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service.
- Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage standards
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: VillaParkBookings@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
1st December 2022.
RECOMMENDED – Jobs in Canada: How To Get Work / Job In Canada