Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) Admission List For 2022/2023 Academic Session. The managements of Federal Polytechnic Bauchi has released her 2022/2023 admission list. All Candidates are advised to check the full list below.
FPTB Admission List For 2022/2023 Academic Session
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) National Diploma (ND) programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
See also – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
How to Check FPTB Admission List
- Go to the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi admission status checking portal at https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkStatus
- Enter Application Number and Password [i.e. phone number] in the required columns
- Finally, click on Check status to access your FPTB admission status
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) National Diploma (ND) programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- The offer is subject to the confirmation of your suitability as a student on the basis of the qualifications listed in your application form. You will therefore be required to produce the originals of your Certificate(s)/Statement of Results.
- For candidates who obtained their O-level results in the year 2012 or earlier, only their original certificates will be accepted for registration.
- Please note that if at any time after your registration it is discovered that you do not possess the qualification(s) on the basis of which you were offered admission, or you gave any other false information in your application form, you will be required to withdraw from the Polytechnic.
- You will be required to have been declared medically fit by a qualified Medical Practitioner acceptable to the Polytechnic before you are allowed to register. The attached Medical Examination form should therefore be duly completed by such a qualified Medical Practitioner and returned by you before registration.
- You will be required to register with TSHIP in the medical centre.
- You are to report for screening and registration immediately,
- You must be decent in your mode of dressing and as such no loose, weird, seductive or provocative mode of dressing is allowed.
- You must obtain clearance first from the department before making any payment as there would be no refund of fees after the issuance of receipts.
- Payment of Fees must be made in full in the designated banks.
Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) Admission List
This offer of admission is provisional and therefore, can be withdrawn at any time If you accept this offer under the above-stipulated conditions, please proceed to the department for your clearance.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the school website and JAMB site for their admission status.
Alternatively, the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your FPTB admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Be the first to comment