Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru (FUAZ) Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session – This is to inform all aspirants of Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru that the management of the institution has published the FUAZ admission list of admitted candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session. See below for details.
Candidates are advised to check if they have been offered admission and proceed to complete the necessary registration steps.
How to Check FUAZ Admission List
This to notify candidates seeking admission into Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru for the 2022/2023 academic session that they now check their admission status on the School portal.
The list of successfully admitted candidates is as follows;
Candidates successfully admitted into the Delta State University (DELSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
How to Check and Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission. If you have been offered admission, you can proceed to ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION But if you are yet to be offered admission you will get a response like “Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet“, “Admission in progress” etc
Candidates are advised to closely monitor their dashboard to know when they have been offered admission.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are using a phone. All you need to do is go to the Chrome option and choose the request desktop site for the complete page to display.
Congratulations to the successful candidates.