Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru FUAZ Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session. FUAZ Post UTME Form is Out. Check Below for the Date, Requirements and the Procedure on how to Apply.
FUAZ Post UTME Form
After the establishment of the National Board for Technical Education (N.B.T.E) in 1977 by the Federal Government to regulate Technical Education in the country, the NBTE assumed the supervision and accreditation of the college programmes. In 2019, a bill was proposed by Senator Barau Jibrin.
FUAZ Post UTME Form
The Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru, Kebbi State invites all applicants who have applied for admission to the university as a first choice at the UTME level or direct entry to visit the university’s website: fuaz.edu.ng for details on the UTME screening exercise procedure.
FUAZ Post UTME Form
Eligibility for FUAZ Post UTME Screening Exercise 2022/2023
See the brief info about FUAZ Post UTME Screening Exercise 2022/2023;
- Only applicants who apply through JAMB for the UTME admission and choose the University of Benin as their first choice and score 140 or more are eligible for this screening.
- All applicants who have made the Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru, Kebbi State their first choice and have received a score of 140 or above in the recent UTME are eligible for post-UTME
RECOMMENDED LINK-JAMB Cut Off Mark for Medicine and Surgery in all Schools
How to get FUAZ Post UTME form
- Click on Pre-Admission Screening Procedure on the Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru, Kebbi State website @ https://www.fuaz.edu.ng/ if you can find it, just read the procedure below if you can’t find it.
- All applicants are advised to click on the screening instructions before entering and read the registration instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Make sure you have a valid and active email address and phone number.
- From the admission menu on the left, Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the required details for the displayed fields.
- Applicants should click the Get Details button for your JAMB details; and
- Click the Make a Payment link to enter the Remita platform or other payment gateways. Note: Eligible UTME applicants for the originally selected courses can still make payments by providing the required information. However, UTME applicants who are not eligible for the originally selected course are encouraged to change their course as indicated on the payment page. (if displayed).
To make payment
- Select your ATM card type (eg Visa or Mastercard)
- Enter your card number
- Enter the expiration date of the card and CVV2 card (3 digits on the back of the card and lastly your card PIN; and
- Click Pay.
- If the payment is successful, click Pre-Admission Screening Login
- Click the link on the left to continue registration
- Correctly enter your other biological data and required details on the website. All applicants must upload their passport photo by clicking the browse button and selecting their photo. Your passport photo must not be larger than 25 KB.
FUAZ Post UTME form
PASSPORT PHOTO SPECIFICATIONS
- The accepted format is JPEG.
- The photo must be a digital passport photo.
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The size should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photo should capture the head and upper shoulders so that the face occupies up to 70-80% of the photo.
- Have eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show off your natural skin.
- Must have a red background.
- Maximum 25KB.
- After completing the biological data. Click the Next Step button and then click OK in the message dialog box.
- All applicants are expected to arrive at the examination center one hour before the time specified in the printout and dress modestly in accordance with the Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru, Kebbi State dress code.
- You should also upload your O/Level results to JAMB CAPS and School Portal.
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru, Kebbi State in forms candidates who have registered for the 2022/2023 academic session for admission to the university’s undergraduate program to upload the required information for the screening exercise.