Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023 – The management of the institution has officially announced the internal screening exercise for all interested candidates seeking admission into the school. See below for details.
FUGASHUA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UTME: Only candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with 140 points and above are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
- DE: Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with Distinction, Credit or Merit in NCE, IJMB (6 points & above). Higher National Diploma (HND) (Lower Credit & above) and Distinction or Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
How to Apply
Candidates should visit the Federal University, Gashua website: https://fugashua.edu.ng and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2000) only for the registration, excluding bank charges. The portal will be opened on Tuesday, 1st November 2022 to Monday, 19th December 2022
To register, candidates must proceed as follows;
- CLICK on register to create an account.
- Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE screening accounts.
- JAMB number
- First name
- Choose entry mode (UTME/DE)
- Email Address (Username)
- Password must contain Upper case and numbers.
- Click register account
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email, click on the confirm email button, and you will be redirected to the payment page.
FUGASHUA Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form Application Method
- Payment options:
- Click Pay Icon
- Print invoice (RRR invoice) and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option:
- Click Pay icon
- Select Card type (Master card, Verve card, etc.)
- Enter your phone number (that you receive alert with)
- Upon confirmation, Click Proceed.
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK.
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone.
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit.
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address/JAMB number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
- First, you will be redirected to the course selection page, where you will be required to provide the following: