Federal University Of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun (FUHSI) Post-UTME Form For 2023/2024 Academic Session. See below for the requirements and how to apply.
FUHSI Post-UTME Form For 2023/2024 Academic Session
Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun (FUHSI), Osun State, hereby invites all candidates who have selected the University as their first choice institution and scored at least 180 in the 2022 UTME to visit the University website: http://fuhsi.edu.ng and click on the admission portal to register for the post-UTME screening exercises.
How to Apply for Federal University of Health Sciences Ila Orangun (FUHSI) Post UTME Form
Registration will commence on THURSDAY, 1ST DECEMBER 2022 and THURSDAY, 15TH DECEMBER 2022. Candidates are advised to read the instruction on the registration procedure carefully before stating the registration process.
Interested candidates should click the link below to start the registration:
FUHSI Post UTME Screening Exam Instruction
- The examination will be done online, on a dedicated link which shall be provided on the university website fuhsi.edu.ng only.
- The examination will take place on 19th December 2022 between 9 am and 4 pm. The link to the examination will be made available on the University website on 18th December 2022.
- Candidates can only log in once; as such, only one session will be allowed. You are therefore advised to log in only when you are ready to take the exam. The environment must be quiet, serene and private, as noise, interference, and external movements log out a candidate, thereby disqualifying such candidate.
- You must use a webcam-enabled computer as the algorithm compares your passport with the video recorded.
- Ensure your internet is stable and strong throughout the period of the examination.
- Your uploaded passport will be used as the official passport throughout your stay at the university.
For enquiries, don’t hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.