Federal University, Lafia, FULAFIA List of Postgraduate Courses and programmes has been released by the school of graduates studies. FULAFIA Postgraduate Courses 2022/2023
FULAFIA List of Postgraduate Courses and programmes
The Federal University of Lafia (FULafia) was established in February 2011 by the Federal Government of Nigeria for the public benefit and it is recognized globally. Throughout our great history, FULafia has offered access to a wide range of academic opportunities.
Federal University, Lafia PG Courses and programmes
All interested aspirants or candidates who want to apply for admission in the school can now proceed and check below for the list of Postgraduate diploma, masters and doctorate courses offered in the Federal University, Lafia, FULAFIA and their Requirements.
Official List of Postgraduate Courses Offered at FULAFIA
Below is the full detail of all the Postgraduate diploma, masters and doctorate courses offered at the Federal University, Lafia, FULAFIA.
- PGD Environmental Resource Management
- M.Sc. Chemistry,
- M.Phil/Ph.D chemistry with special interest in analytical chemistry and physical chemistry
- M.Sc Microbiology
- M.Phil./Ph.D Microbiology with special interest in Biomedical Microbiology
- M.Sc. Zoology
- M.Phil./Ph.D zoology with special interest in Applied Parasitology and Entomology
- PGD in Botany
- M.Sc. Botany
- M.Phil./Ph.D. Botany with special interest in Plant Diversity Management, Horticulture and Nursery Management, Plant Breeding and Genetics Ecology
- M.A History and International Studies
- M.Phil./Ph.D History and International Studies with special interest in Economic History, International Studies, Social and Political History.M.Sc. Economics
- M.Phil./Ph.D Economics with special interest in Monetary Economics, Public Finance and Policy, International Economics, Developmental Economics
- M.Sc. Sociology with specialization in Demography and Population Studies, Industrial Sociology, Social Anthropology, Rural Sociology, Medical Sociology, Gender Studies, Criminology and Sociology of Law and Sociology of Development
- M.Phil./Ph.D Sociology with specialisation in Medical Sociology, Gender Studies, Criminology and Sociology of Law, Sociology of Development.
- M.Sc. Political Science with specialisation in Political Philosophy/ Theory, Comparative Politics and Political Economy
- M.Sc. International Relations and Diplomacy, Masters in Peace and Conflict Studies (MPCS)
- M.Phil/Ph.D. Political Science with interest in Comparative Politics, Political Economy, Public Administration and Local Government.
- English and Modern Language
- History and International Studies
- Theatre and Media Arts
- Visual and Creative Arts
- Computer Science
- Political Science
- Social Work