Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Diploma Programme Admission Form. Below are the Requirements and how to Apply for the 2022/2023 FULOKOJA Diploma Programme Admission Form.
FULOKOJA Diploma Programme Admission Form 2022/2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Stream II October diet 2022/2023 Diploma Programme.
See also – Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Post UTME Form
Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
JAMB Cut Off Mark for Medicine and Surgery in all Schools – View Complete list here
FULOKOJA Diploma Programmes Duration & Admission Requirements
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: Two (2) academic sessions.
- Applicants are required to possess credits in at least Five (5) relevant O’ Level Subjects, including English and mathematics, obtained in not more than two (2) sittings. However, applicants who do not possess the required O’ Levels subjects may be considered for admission, on the condition that they will remedy their areas of deficiency and satisfy the entry requirements before completion of the programme.
Note: Students of this programme who earned Upper Credit would be automatically given direct entry (DC) admission into cognate programmes of the University into 200 Level.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Diploma Admission Form
Candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by visiting the university portal, www.fulokoja.edu.ng to make an e-payment of a NON-REFUNDABLE fee of N10,000 only.
- Visit the University website at www.fulokoja.edu.ng.
- Click on the Diploma portal to create an account.
- Generate RRR and process payment through online or bank payment
- Proceed to the portal and complete filling of the Application form.
- Print out the completed Application form.
Tuition: The tuition fee for the program is N50,000 only after the applicant has been offered admission. Applicants are also only required to pay N15,000 for Utility and Administration expenses.
The Deadline for the Diploma Programme form for the 2022/2023 academic session is 27th January 2023.
Resumption Date: Monday, 29th January 2023
For further information: Contact any of the under-listed:
Dr. S.E. Okosun (08066194421).
Mr. Udi Joshua (08029626672).
Approved Diploma Courses Offered at FULOKOJA
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Banking and Finance
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Visual and Performance Arts
- Diploma in Cultural Tourism and Archeology
- Diploma in History and International Studies
- Diploma in Waste Management
- Diploma in Statistics
- Diploma in Chemistry
- Diploma in Animal Production
- Diploma in Environment and Ecology
- Diploma in Geology
- Diploma in Economics
- Diploma in Geography
- Diploma in Political Science
- Diploma in Social Works and Development Studies
- Diploma in Mass Communication
- Diploma in Local Government Administration
- Diploma in Crime Prevention and Control
- Diploma in Psychology and Forensic Studies
- Diploma in Security Management and Operation
- Diploma in Peace and Conflict Studies
Be the first to comment