FUPRE Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session | Apply Now. Below are the requirements and the simple steps to take for the 2023/2024 Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Post UTME Application.
FUPRE Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
FUPRE has officially announced the commencement of the online application process, which began on the 10th of July, 2023. It is worth noting that the online application window will close by midnight on the 31st of August, 2023. Meanwhile, the eagerly anticipated screening exercise has been slated for the 11th of September, 2023.
Breakdown of Application Procedures
|Institution||Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)|
|Application Timeline||10th July to 31st August, 2023|
|Screening Date||From 11th September, 2023|
|Eligibility||First choice candidates who scored 170+ in UTME|
|Registration Procedure||Detailed instructions provided on the university website|
|Enquiries||Call 08025627549, 07017324801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Post-UTME Subjects||Varies based|
How to Apply for FUPRE Post UTME Form
The entire registration process for FUPRE’s Post-UTME is facilitated through the university’s online portal. Aspiring students can kickstart their application process by visiting the portal at https://portal.fupre.edu.ng. The registration procedure has been laid out in a systematic manner for ease of navigation.
Here are the detailed steps involved in the registration process:
- Launch your web browser on your computer or smartphone and navigate to https://portal.fupre.edu.ng.
- Once you reach the homepage, locate the ‘post UTME’ section and click on ‘generate invoice’ for your payment details.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the provided space and click ‘submit’.
- Fill in your personal details as required on the subsequent page.
- Follow the on-page instructions to complete the payment for your application.
- After successful payment, click on ‘application form’ or ‘Admission screening application form’ to provide additional screening information.
- Enter your JAMB number as prompted on the application form page and click ‘login’.
- Carefully fill in the required information on the application form.
- Upon completion of the form, print out your Post UTME Registration slip in colour.
Check Out also:
Please note that the date of the Post UTME screening will be communicated via the email and phone number provided during the application process. Remember to bring the coloured printout of your registration slip to the screening.