GeedyStar College Of Health Technology Admission Form For 2023/2024 Academic Session. Application are invited from suitable qualified candidates into GeedyStar College Of Health Technology for the 2023/2024 academic Session.
GeedyStar College Of Health Tech Admission Form for 2023/2024
The management GeedyStar College Of Health Technology is accepting application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 2023/2024 academic session. Interested candidates are advised to see the requirements and how to apply below.
GeedyStar College of Health Technology Courses
- Anaesthesia Technician
- Pediatric Technician
- Orthopaedic Technician
- Public Health Technician
- Public Health Nursing
- Health Technician
- Health Assistant Medical
- Paramedic Technician
- Environmental Health Technology
- Health Education and Promotion
- Community Health Technology
- Health Information Management Technology
- Pharmacy Technician
- Dispensary Optician
- Nutrition and Dietetics
Our six (6) months Certificate courses are;
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Diploma in Nursing and Patient Care
- Care of the Aged and Handicapped
- Accident and Emergency (A & E)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
Courses are also available online, weekends and in the evenings to accommodate working professionals.
GeedyStar College of Health Technology Admission Requirements
- 5 credit level passes in NECO/WAEC/NABTED. The subjects include English, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply GeedyStar College of Health Technology Admission Form
Applications are accepted at any time, but you will only be able to begin your training on specific start dates.
To apply, visit www.geedystar.com.ng/registration-form/.
Be sure to contact our admission advisor by calling or WhatsApp on; +2347061703877, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.