German Chamber Network Recruitment | Positions, Salary & Requirements. Apply now for Accountant at the Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Nigeria.
German Chamber Network Recruitment | Positions, Salary
Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Nigeria – At 140 locations in 92 countries around the world, the German Chamber Network (AHKs) offers its experience, network and services to German and foreign companies to support bilateral trade.
The Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Nigeria (AHK Nigeria) is part of this worldwide AHK German Chamber Network. AHK Nigeria together with its commercial affiliate DGIC International Business Services Ltd. support German and Nigerian companies in fostering their business relations through their extensive network and expertise. Besides offering relevant B-2-B services, we provide expert services through our competence centres – Energy & Environment, Skills Development, Innovation & Startups and Agribusiness
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
- Bookkeeping & data entry
- Assist in the preparation of monthly & quarterly financial reports for local & international reporting
- Assist with budgeting & ad-hoc reports
- Invoicing for projects and revenue reports
- Assist with preparing and filing tax and other statutory compliance requirements
- Contribute to process development & management for the finance and administration department, liaise with auditors and tax consultants for annual audits and tax filings.
- Ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles(GAAP) as well as in line with guidelines from DIHK
- Carry out other duties as deemed reasonable and appropriate to the role as directed from time to time
Requirements for the Job
- Must possess a Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, or a related field
- 2-3 years of accounting experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skill
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly with Excel
- Proficiency in accounting software i.e Diamant and Sage
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Relevant Accounting Certifications such as ACCA, CFA, ACA etc (will be an added advantage)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV, Cover Letter and References to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted,
- Please all credentials are to be sent in a Pdf. Format.
Application Deadline 3rd August, 2023.