Greengates Group Limited Recruitment. See below the requirements and how to apply for Chief Financial Officer at Greengates Group Limited
Greengates Group Limited Recruitment
Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world-class products and services in all the countries it operates. From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world-class solution to meeting our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Greengates Group Limited Recruitment
- Preparation and presentation of Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Group financial statements.
- Preparation financial Forecast and Budgets for the Group (Production budget, financial budget, cash budgets etc.
- Set and enforce realistic targets for each subsidiary Company’s in the Group.
- Preparation of standard and acceptable Standard Level Agreements (SLA) that support transfer pricing policies between the companies within the Group.
- Review from time to time all account and finance functions for all the Accounts staff in all the subsidiaries.
- Liaise with the subsidiaries External Auditors, Account Consultants, Tax consultants etc.
- Draw up Audit exercise calendar for each of the subsidiaries.
- Review and implement group project as well as secure low cost fund for the execution.
- Prepare bankable feasibility report that will assist the Group or any of its subsidiaries to obtain funding from the banks, CBN, International donor agency, foreign investors, AFDB, Federal government intervention funds.
- Develop business plan for the Group business.
- Develop internal and external training modules and programs calendar with their budget for the finance and account staff of the Group and Subsidiaries.
- Overseeing daily accounting and finance functions of all the subsidiaries within the Group.
- Prepare and report Weekly Group liquidity updates.
- Prepare and report Weekly Group financial obligation updates.
- Maintaining a strong corporate relationship with financial institutions.
- Develop a low risk investment framework for investment application of excess liquidity for relevant value creation.
- Carry out all treasury functions for the Group.
- Providing all relevant financial advice for all projects within the Group.
- Constantly reviewing all account package use in the account operation of the subsidiaries.
- Analyze and prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly performance report for the board and board committees.
- Any other financial duty that will be assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Ensuring all statutory renditions within the group are remitted in line with the statutory deadline. (VAT, PAYE, PENSION, WHT).
- Providing audited accounts of all the subsidiaries to the Legal department for filling with the CAC.
- Drawing up audit exercise programs for the group.
- Monitor and updating financial infrastructure to keep pace with changing needs, such as compliance issues, reporting requirements, tax, and accounting issues, insurance requirements, etc.
- Corporate filling/submission of all financial returns with the group. (FIRS, LIRS, CBN, CAC etc.)
- Attending to all tax related issues with the relevant statutory bodies.
- Attending to all audit management letters.
- Any other Statutory duties that will be assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Implementation of controls within the Group.
- Monitoring of all implementation controls.
- Scrutinizing all payment documentation before final approval.
- Implementing and monitoring weekly cash check schedule for supervisors and managers.
- Ensuring compliance with professional accounting standards, rules, regulations, and laws by directing, supervising, and facilitating the preparation and maintenance of required and appropriate financial records, monthly and annual financial reports, and all other financial reporting as may be required by federal, state, local agencies, or established accounting standards.
- Monthly group tax compliance updates.
- Making sure all bank charges are in line with the agreed rate.
- Constantly review the Group financial in line with relevant standards.
- Any other Compliance duties that will be assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure strict compliance of the Staff Hand Book.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians).
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.).
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Enforce and manage the procurement function of the company.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Ensure the smooth running of tools and equipment.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Any other Administrative duties that will be assigned from time to time by the Management
N400,000 – N500,000 / Month.
How to Apply for Greengates Group Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email
Application Deadline 28th October, 2022.