Greystone Consulting Limited Recruitment for Account Manager. Greystone Consulting Limited is Recruiting now. See the requirements and how to apply below.
Greystone Consulting Limited Recruitment for Account Manager
Greystone Consulting Limited – Our client provides solutions to Industrial and potable water treatment problems. We provide cleaning and disinfection expertise in the food and beverage Industry. We also offer solutions to scaling, corrosion and biological fouling in boilers, cooling towers and condensers. Other products include: fuel oil treatment, chain lubrication, descaling, adhesives, Industrial and Institutional cleaning
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Business Development
Reporting to: Head of Business, Institutions
See also –
Description of Responsibilities / Functions
- Responsible for the development and performance of sales and business development activities of the products.
- Establish plans and strategies to expand customers’ base, provide timely and accurate competitive pricing of all competing products.
- Plan and implement sales and business development presentations to clients.
- Effective distribution of the products to the clients, and smooth coordination of the Sales Territories
- Ensure achievement of monthly sales target.
- Preparation of quotations in alignment with Head of Business and prompt invoicing of all POs.
- Plan sales drive towards achieving maximum profits for the company
- Ensure Prompt Invoicing of all sales immediately sales is contracted.
- Register all customer feedback and initiate corrective actions where necessary.
- Carry out research on the assigned sectors towards competiveness and better service delivery
- Carry out any other jobs assigned to you.
Specific Targets / KPIs
- Generate monthly reports showing performance at sales comparing achieved with targets.
- Generate periodic reports on new businesses and competitors activities
- Achieve monthly/annual sales target
- Generate weekly and monthly sales and collections reports
- Enumerate the marketing activities and required sales promotions in your product portfolio
- Agric sector
- Agrochemical sector
- Other departments
Requirements for Greystone Consulting Limited Recruitment
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. / HND in Animal Science
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience, experience in sale of Agrochemicals
Compensation and Benefits
- Net Monthly Salary: N250,000.00
- Annual leave allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Group life Assurance
- HMO for self, spouse and four children under the age of 18
How to Apply for the Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 19th December, 2022.