List Of Postgraduate Courses Offered In GOMSU – Here is the complete list of GSU Postgraduate Courses for the 2022/2023 Academic Session as approved by the relevant authorities. Kindly see detail below.
Gombe State University (GSU) is located in Shamaki ward area of Tudun Wada, Gombe State, Nigeria. It is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
All interested candidates are advised to check the list below to know all of the approved/accredited courses available in the institution.
GSU Postgraduate Courses [Updated]
It may interest you to know that the programs or postgraduate courses offered at the Gombe State University (GSU) are duly approved by the management of the institution and accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
All interested candidates alias prospective students are hereby advised to study the complete and updated list below to know the courses available in the institution before applying.
Approved List of GSU Postgraduate Courses
The School is Currently made up of 3 Faculties namely: Faculty of Science, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, and Faculty of Education. The School runs Post Graduate Diploma, Masters and PhD Programmes.
a) FACULTY OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (M.Sc. Programmes)
- 1. M.A Christian Religious Studies
- 2. M.A English Language
- 3. M.A English Literature
- 4. M.A History
- 5. M.A Islamic Religious Studies
- 6. M.Sc Accounting
- 7. M.Sc Business Administration
- 8. M.Sc Economics
- 9. M.Sc International Relations
- 10. M.Sc Peace and Conflict Studies
- 11. M.Sc Political Science
- 12. M.Sc Public Administration
- 13. M.Sc Sociology
b) FACULTY OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (Ph.D Programmes)
- 1. PhD Accounting
- 2. PhD Business Administration
- 3. PhD Christian Religious Studies
- 4. PhD Economics
- 5. PhD English Language
- 6. PhD English Literature
- 7. PhD History
- 8. PhD International Relations
- 9. PhD Islamic Religious Studies
- 10. PhD Peace and Conflict Studies
- 11. PhD Political Science
- 12. PhD Public Administration
- 13. PhD Sociology
c) FACULTY OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (Professional Programmes)
- 1. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 2. Master of Public Administration (MPA)
d) FACULTY OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (PGD Programmes)
- 1. Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting & Finance (PDAF)
- 2. Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- 3. Postgraduate Diploma in Development Economics (PGDDEC)
- 4. Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration (PGDPA)