GUS Consulting Limited Recruitment For Specialist. Application are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill in the position of a specialist at GUS Consulting Limited.
GUS Consulting Limited Recruitment For Specialist
GUS Consulting Ltd is one of the top Human Capital Development service providers in Nigeria offering services that cut across all sectors and industries. We are looking at strengthening our team with an agile Recruitment Specialist to work Hybrid.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Source for recruitment business opportunities.
- Maintain good relationship with potential & existing clients to understand their specific recruitment needs
- Source for suitable candidates for client’s vacancies
- Support management in developing strategies for positioning the company’s recruitment business in order achieve positive ROI
- Generate periodic reports highlighting achievements, challenges, and forward-looking plans
- Set out hiring timelines for each position and keep within the set timelines such as – time to hire, time to fill, time to source
- Act as a key account’s manager for different clients
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned by the Company.
Qualifications & Requirements for GUS Consulting Limited Recruitment
We expect you to have all or most of the following:
- Minimum of a Degree / HND
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience post NYSC
- Ability to prepare reports and proposal is important for this role
- The position requires at least intermediate knowledge and use of MS office apps such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be a confident person with good negotiation and analytic skills.
- Practical hands-on experience in recruiting for various industries
- Good verbal and written communication skills – ability to prepare and deliver presentations is essential
How to Apply for the Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Recruitment Specialist” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th December, 2022.