Apply Here for Graduate Trainee at Hazon Holdings. The requirements and how to apply for the 2022/2023 Graduate Trainee at Hazon Holdings is here.
Hazon Holdings Internship 2022/2023
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- We are currently recruiting Fresh Graduates to join in our Paid Internship Programme into the below Business Units:
- StartUp Growth
- Data Analytics
- Marketing Operations
- Customer Relations
- Ideal Candidates must have a First Class or a minimum of 4.0 CGPA from any reputable institution.
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
Requirements for Hazon Holdings Internship
- First Degree (First Class or a minimum of 4.0 CGPA) in any relevant field.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Previous work experience is not necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th December, 2022.
Note: Kindly indicate your CGPA in your CV