Hello Products Limited Recruitment for HSE Site Coordinator. Apply Now for Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Site Coordinator at Hello Products Limited. Below are the requirements and how to Apply.
Hello Products Limited Recruitment for HSE Site Coordinator
Hello Products is an African personal and home care company based in Lagos State, Nigeria and a member of Jagal Investments. We develop, manufacture and distribute a range of high quality personal and home care products that support a healthier life and safer homes throughout Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Site Coordinator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist with HSE training materials development and delivery of trainings on all procedures (planning + execution)
- Emergency drill data collection, coordination, and training on emergency response plan
- Employee PPE compliance monitoring
- HSE critical equipment planned maintenance audit.
- Confined space inspection inventory review and update
- Tracking and follow up of closure of HSE gaps from self-assessments.
- CAPA tracking from all forums (Weekly individual Gemba walks, monthly management Gemba walk, Inspection of extinguisher and emergency eye wash etc.)
- Routine and Non-routine Activities Risk assessment review
- Contractors’ HSE trainings, safety performance audit and documentation evaluation for registration
- PTW system + job monitoring audit.
- Site area and workplace noise survey and mapping for noise reduction program
- Security training for access control and contractors monitoring.
- Communication between company policy and government agency e.g., LASEPA, NESREA etc.
- Review the LPG audit for control implementation effectiveness.
- Safety visual management and communication audit.
- Review team entire site process and operations.
- Fire extinguishers inventory development; monthly inspections
- HSE documentations audit and proper filing
- PPE Issuance, documentation, and inventory management
- Solid waste inventory management (waste generation and evacuation tracking and documentation)
- Environmental data monitoring.
- Hazard identification and control
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree in Chemical Engineering or any other Engineering-related course.
- 2 – 5 years of experience of HSE in FMCG
- IOSH or NEBOSH IGC or ISPON or OSHA or any other safety certification
- Fire certificate and first aid certification will be an added advantage.
- Gas and aerosol operation will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of OSHA guidelines and other state and local safety regulations
- Ability to work well as a team and interact with different groups of people.
- Familiarity with the tools, machines and equipment used in the workplace.
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to teach others the established safety standards.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th September, 2023.