Hermes Oil Services Limited Recruitment | Positions & Salary. Apply now for Retail Supply Sales Coordinator at Hermes Oil Services Limited. Below are the requirements and how to apply.
Hermes Oil Services Limited Recruitment | Positions
Hermes Oil is a subsidiary of Gasland Nigeria Limited, one of the largest indigenous companies in the LPG sector of the oil and gas industry with over 25 years experience, over 40 locations nationwide and over 250,000,000 liters sold yearly directly to consumers through her retail & distribution network.
Hermes Oil is an energy and logistics company, with expertise focusing on haulage of petroleum products, bulk supply and distribution, retail, safety practices and PPE supply, petroleum station and LPG plant infrastructure design, construction, and operations. Our clients include a number of high-profile industrial companies in the West African region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Supply Sales Coordinator
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To contribute to the profitability of Hermes by sustaining and growing the company’s Diesel Retail Sales Business by ensuring operational excellence, revenue growth and cost-leadership.
- To identify, build and maintain strategic relationships that will ensure the continued growth and profitability of the company’s Diesel Retail sales business and contribute to strengthening the company’s brand.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in Retail sales revenues through positive planning, deployment, and management of sales personnel.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in retail sales revenues through positive planning, deployment, and management of sales personnel.
- Directs the selling activities within the company’s Sales & Marketing business, including resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Leads business development activities and manages existing relationships to grow the retail sales portfolio.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Monitor inventory levels and coordinate with production and logistics teams to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Identifies objectives, strategies, and action plans to improve short- and long-term retail sales and earnings.
- Prepares and manages the budget for the company’s Retail sales and drives its delivery.
- Liaises with the Management and Procurement team to source products.
- Engages with Executive Management to determine product pricing and/or discount schemes and ensures that this is effectively communicated to customers.
- Conduct market research and gather customer feedback to improve products and services.
- Prepare sales reports and provide insights on market trends and competitor activities.
- Manage and motivate the sales team to achieve targets and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Puts in place measures to effectively track and address customer feedback and complaints.
- Liaises with customers concerning availability of stock.
- Reviews the periodic inward delivery and product inventory reports.
- Analysis performance reports and reports trends in profitability and pricing.
- Reviews sales and marketing reports relating to own business division and reports to Executive Management on performance.
- B.Sc / BA / HND
- Experience in the downstream oil & gas industry is compulsory.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office and sales software.
- Required years of experience – minimum of 4 years experience as a retail sales representative with focus on diesel retail supply sales on a large scale to end users.
- Salary is really attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the job title – location e.g. “Retail Supply Sales Coordinator” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th October, 2023.