Hobark International Limited Recruitment for Reservoir Engineer. Below are all the informations needed to apply for Reservoir Engineer at Hobark International Limited.
Hobark International Limited Recruitment
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reservoir Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Permanent
- Lead the reservoir management and Production Data Management for Petroleum Engineering Department and Champion Hydrocarbon Accounting Implementation / Reconciliations.
- Deliver reservoir simulation, forecasting, dynamic modelling, and overall reservoir management within the company’s assets by working with the geomodeller and production geologist.
- Deliver well & completions designs for all wells, Production optimization and multi‐discipline projects in accordance with World Class Hydrocarbon Maturation and Well Delivery and Intervention projects in accordance with World Class Hydrocarbon Maturation and Well Delivery and Intervention Processes, and the deliverables set by client requirements to optimize Oil & Gas recovery.
- Significantly contribute to/ lead the delivery of quality reservoir development studies, field development plan (FDP), the Identification of production improvement opportunities and production optimization studies in conjunction with reservoir engineers, petro physicists and production geologists.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Petroleum Engineering / Related Technical Disciplines.
- Minimum of 10-years’ core experience in Production Technology / Engineering.
- Strong working knowledge of IPM-GAP, Prosper, OFM and SAPHIR.
- Skill sets in Well surveillance, Nodal Analyses, Inflow, and outflow performances.
How to Apply for Oil an gas Jobs
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply