Hobark International Limited Recruitment. Apply now for Deepwater Drilling Supervisor at Hobark International Limited. Here are the requirements and how to apply for the job.
Hobark International Limited Recruitment
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deepwater Drilling Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract (28×28)
- Implement drilling and workover programmes at the wellsite to achieve technical objectives.
- Issue daily instructions to Drilling Contractor on activities or jobs to be performance in execution of the drilling program.
- Coordinate the collation and timely transmission of drilling data to Well Engineering and Petroleum Engineering teams for evaluation purposes
- Supervise service contractors to ensure that all activities are performed in line with drilling programmes and safe operating practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline.
- 10/12 years’ experience as a drilling supervisor (deepwater)
- IWCF Level 4 (Supervisor)
- Vast Knowledge of drilling operations, including, well design well control, casing design, drilling fluids, cementing, BHA design, fishing, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply