Ignatius Ajuru University of Education IAUOE Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session. The Management of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education has officially released the the post utme form for the 2022/2023 academic year. See below for the full details on the date and requirement.
IAUOE Post UTME Form 2023/2024
This is to invite all UTME and Direct Entry (DE)candidates of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education for the 2023/2024 admission exercise.
What is IAUOE Cut off Mark 2023/2024 Academic Session
The management of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education has approved 140 as the cut off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session. candidates are advised to take note of this cut off mark as admission will be based on this.
SEE ALSO – JAMB Change of Course and Institution
How Much is IAUOE Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The cost of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education post UTME for is 2000 Naira. Candidate should note that bank charges are not included in the cost of the post utme form.
Procedures for IAUOE Post UTME Form Registration
Proceed for online registration as follows! Procedure for Online Registration
1. Visit the University Website www.iauoe.edu.ng.
2. On ADMISSION Menu, click on “2023/2024 UTME/DE Screening.
3. On the page that appears, click on “Register for 2023/2024 Session UTME/DE Screening”.
4. A page appears; enter your JAMB Reg. No. and Click Register.
5. If you are a FIRST CHOICE candidate:
- Your details will appear.
- Click on Confirm to confirm your details.
Enter your Phone No and E-mail & click on submit.
An E-mail containing your login details will be sent to you via your registered email address. Please ensure you use a valid email address during registration.
Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
If you have forgotten your password or unable to note it from the registration screen, kindly login to your email address for your login details.
6.If you are NOT a FIRST CHOICE candidate:
- Click on UTME Registration button, a form will appear.
- Fill the form completely and click on submit.
- An E-mail containing your login details will be sent to you via your registered email address. Please ensure you use a valid email address during registration.
- Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of. of you have forgotten your password or unable to note it from the registration screen, kindly login to your email address for your login details.
Following instruction 6 above, remember to effect change of institution to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education from JAMB Portal. Candidates who used awaiting result during JAMB registration should remember to upload their O’level in JAMB portal and do same in University portal.
7.Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email/phone.
8.You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
9.From the menu on the left, click on Pay Screening Fees.
10.Click on Pay for UTME Registration button and then click on Generate Invoice below.
11.Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay
12.You will be redirected to Inter switch payment platform, enter your card details and make your payment conveniently. For security purposes, your card details are NOT stored in our secured portal.
13.After successful payment, click on ‘Update Personal Data’ menu on the left, UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form and submit.
14.Print your Registration Slip and log out.
15. Save your login details. Your username and your password are your personal credentials to access your profile in the University portal.
NB: Please, ensure error-free and seamless registration. The University is engaging in data verification of its candidates. We will do a data matching with the information provided by JAMB through its database. Please note that registration is online and candidates are advised to register from any location.
Starting and Closing Date for IAUOE Post UTME Form 2023/2024
According to the school management, the registration will commence on Monday, 1st August, 2022 and close on Sunday 21st August 2022.
What is the Date for IAUOE Post UTME Screening 2023/2024
Details and modalities of the screening will be announced in due course.
PLEASE NOTE: Admission is free. Candidates should report any demand for money for admission to the appropriate authorities. Parents, guardians, well-wishers and other unauthorized persons are not allowed at the screening Centre whether online or offline during the screening exercise. For other enquirers, please call GSM number 08037248152.