Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University IBBU Post UTME 2023/2024 – The management of the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU, Lapai, has announced the sale of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
IBBU Post UTME Cut off Mark 2023/2024
150 and above
All candidates who chose the IBB University Labia as their most preferred institution [FIRST CHOICE] in the 2022 UTME and scored 150 and above as wells as Direct Entry applicants are all invited for the screening exercise.
Read Also: JAMB Olevel Result Upload Ongoing
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process
Note 1 All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
Note 2. Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirements are to proceed to payment online via Paystack.
Note 3 The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000 : 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
Note, Ensure you upload your olevel result to jamb caps for admission to be given to you
How to Apply for IBBU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
Visit http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/utmederesult/ and follow the instructions below
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of result(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message). They are to log into the portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message). Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
All complaints and suggestions should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to email@example.com. You can also call the help line on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00AM and 3:00PM Mondays-Saturdays.
IBBU Post UTME Form Closing Date 2023/2024
The verification and screening exercise starts from Monday, 8th August to 26th September 2023.