IBM Masters Fellowship Program 2024. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2024 IBM Masters Scholarship. Below are the application process and the requirements.
IBM Masters Fellowship Program 2024 | Fully Funded
Domestic and international masters students are invited to read the read the instructions on how to get nominated and to participate in the historical notable fellowship program.
Strong collaboration with faculty, students and universities is vital to IBM. The IBM Masters Fellowship Program advances this collaboration by recognizing and supporting exceptional Masters students who want to make their mark in promising and disruptive technologies, regardless of their field of study.
Award to be taken at: IBM
Amount to be rewarded: See benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Not stated
Study level: Masters
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements IBM Masters Fellowship
The eligibility criteria for the IBM Masters fellowship award are stated as follows;
- Students must be nominated by a faculty member and must be a full-time student in a Masters program.
- Students should have at least 6 months remaining in their graduate program at the time of nomination.
- Award recipients will be selected based on their overall potential for excellence, the degree to which their interests align with those of IBM, and their academic progress to-date, as evidenced by endorsements from their faculty advisor and department head.
Candidates may currently be enrolled in Masters programs in the sciences, arts, nursing, business, law among a few with focus areas in the following topics of particular interest:
- Hybrid Cloud
- Artificial Intelligence
IBM Masters Fellowships Award Benefits:
- The one-year IBM Masters Fellowships are awarded to students from historically Black colleges and universities in the United States.
- US country award: $10,000 in a single award year
Application for the IBM Masters Fellowship Program 2024 is done by nomination;
- Professors and supervisors can nominate your Masters student using the provided link.
- Students who want to be nominated should inform their professors and supervisors.
- Notification of the results will take place in December (of the application year)
Deadline: October 27, 2023