Isa Kaita College of Education IKCOED Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. IKCOED Post UTME Screening Form? Check below for all you need to know, its commencement date, requirements and how to apply.The College was established in 1991 by the Military Governor of the State, Colonel Yahaya John Madaki, as College of Education (Technical) Dutsin-ma, with the primary aim of addressing the shortage of Science and Technical Teachers at the NCE level at that time.
In 1994, it was converted to a conventional College to make it an all-encompassing Teacher Training Institution with the major Technical Department transferred to Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic. Then, the Civilian Government of Alhaji Sa’idu Barda in 1995, renamed the College; Isa Kaita College of Education to immortalize the late, Alhaji Isa Kaita, Wazirin Katsina and onetime First Republic Minister of Education in the old Northern Region Government, for his invaluable services to Education and the Country at large.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Isa Kaita College of Education (IKCOED) Cut Off Mark
IKCOED Approved List of Courses
It may interest you to know that the institution offers the following courses:
- Adult and Non-Formal Education
- Technical Education
- Education and English
- Early Childhood Care Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Biology Education
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Chemistry Education
- Computer Education
- Special Education
- Primary Education Studies
- Special Education
- Social Studies
- Physical And Health Education
IKCOED Post UTME Form 2022/2023
The management of the Isa Kaita College of Education (IKCOED) wishes to inform the general public and her prospective students in particular about her internal (post utme) screening exercise. This is to invite all qualified candidates to proceed to purchase or apply for the post utme screening exercise as and when due. It is also advisable for all interested candidates to heat up preparations, which includes getting all the necessary or required documents ready.
IKCOED Post UTME Form Registration Requirements
All candidates wishing to apply for the Isa Kaita College of Education (IKCOED) Post UTME screening exercise must meet and follow requirements below;
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of four (4) O’level credit passes at one or two sittings in the WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE Olevel or merit in teacher grade two certificate or its equivalent in the subjects that are relevant to their course of study.
- Candidates must have selected IKCOED as first choice institution in the recent UTME registration.
- Candidates must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for IKCOED.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IKCOED POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
To apply for the school’s internal screening exercise, kindly follow the the steps below:
- Click Here to Apply
- After payment of the non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00), prospective candidates are to present teller to obtain the Application pin from the College Bursary.
- Visit the College website https://escoe.com.ng/
- Click on “Student Online Academic Portal” (SOAP)
- Click on ESCOE 2022/2023 Online Application and follow the instructions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb
Be the first to comment