Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic (IMAP) Admission List For 2022/2023 Academic Session. The managements of IMAP has released the Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic Session.
IMAP Admission List For 2022/2023 Academic Session
The management of Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic wishes to notify all the candidates that applied for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programmes of the Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic (IMAP) during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now start checking their admission status.
As of the time of this publication, the only means for Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic (IMAP) prospective students to access their admission status is only via the JAMB admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure outlined below to check online:
- To access your Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic (IMAP) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Isa Mustapha Agwai Poly admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic (IMAP) ND programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Nasarawa State Polytechnic admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.