Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic Lafia Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for IMAPOLY Post UTME Form. Kindly check below for all you need to know.
Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic Lafia formerly known as Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY) is a State Polytechnic located in Lafia, Nasarawa State, Nigeria.
Candidates who desire to get admitted into NASPOLY must meet a certain criterion first and that is meeting the cut-off mark in order to study the course of their choice.
It may also interest you to know that the institution offers the following courses;
- Environmental Health
- Public Administration
- Electrical and Electronics
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Civil Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Welding and Fabrication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Physics Electronics
- Estate Management
The management of the Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic Lafia is calling for applications from all interested and qualified candidates who picked the school as first choice institution.
All qualified candidates are advised to prepare adequately for the school’s internal screening exercise as and when due. This also include getting all necessary documents in place and ready.
See below for more details.
- Jamb Registration Number,
- O’level Result,
- Birth Certificate,
- L. G. A, etc.
IMAPOLY Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Below are the criteria candidates are expected to meet to qualify for the post utme screening exercise:
- Candidates who participated in the 2023 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program and Degree Program.
- Candidates must chose the Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic Lafia as first choice institution.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
IMAPOLY Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
HOW TO APPLY
To successfully apply for the form via IMAPOLY undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
- Applicants should visit the school’s application portal @ https://imap.edu.ng
- Fill the form and enter your accurate date in the spaces provided
- Make necessary payment and upload relevant documents
- Submit your form
The management of the Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic Lafia is yet to announce the closing date for registration. However, all interested candidates are advised to procure and complete their registration as and when due.