Imo State College of Education IMSCED Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. Kindly check below for all you need to know about IMSCED Post UTME Form, commencement date, requirements and how to apply.
The Imo State College of Education is a state government higher education institution located in Ihitte/Uboma, Imo State, Nigeria. The current acting Provost is Bonn Asiegbu
The Imo State College of Education was established in 2010.
IMSCED Complete List of Courses
It may interest you to know that the institution offers the following courses;
- English Education
- Christian Religious Studies
- Computer Science Education
- Environmental Health Technology
- Social Studies
- Special Education
- Political Science Education
IMSCED Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Are you curious to know more about the famous Imo State College of Education Post UTME screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session? Here, we have answers for you. Kindly read through for all the latest information about the school’s internal screening exercise.
The management of the institution is pleased to inform all those interested and suitably qualified for the school’s internal screening exercise to proceed with all necessary documents to apply as and when due. Only candidates who apply for the post utme screening exercise can participate when due.
To qualify, just ensure you have up to 120 and above recent JAMB UTME score and all the necessary documents at hand.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting / Accountancy
IMSCED Post UTME Form Registration Requirements
All candidates who wish to apply for the form must meet the following requirements;
- Interested candidates must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- All candidates must have selected IMSCOE as first choice institution in the recent UTME registration.
- Candidates must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for IMSCED.
Candidates who wishes to apply for admission into Imo State College of Education, must meet the follow criteria.
- Candidate must be up to 16 years.
- Candidate must have made Imo State College of Education their first or second choice institution.
IMSCED Post UTME Form Registration Deadline
The management of the institution is yet to announce the post utme registration deadline.