Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Enugu Complete List of Courses for 2022/2023 Academic Session – IMT Enugu List of Courses for the current session is officially out. Check below for all you need to know.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu came into existence under the then East Central State of Nigeria Edict No 10 of 1973 promulgated by the Administrator of East Central State – Ajie Ukpabi Asika.
IMT Enugu List of Courses for 2022/2023 Academic Session
It would be worthy to also note that the list of courses offered in IMT (Institute of Management and Technology) as seen below are all accredited by NBTE (Nigerian Board For Technical Education) which automatically means all information on this post are valid.
Interested candidates can now go through the approved list of courses offered in IMT (Institute of Management and Technology) and confirm if courses registered for during their UTME is offered in the school selected as their preferred choice of institution. We have the following:
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Admin and Management
Co-operative Economics and Management
Office Technology and Management
Purchasing and Supply
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
Soil & Water Engineering
Electronics and Telecom
Power and Machine
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
Science Laboratory Technology (HND)
Physics with Electronics
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
Fine and Applied Arts
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
IMT Enugu Admission Requirements 2022/2023.
Here are the requirements needed by Candidate to be admitted into the Institute of Management and Technology.
IMT Enugu National Diploma (ND) Entry Requirements
- A prospective applicant seeking admission into the institution must possess WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE ‘O’ Level with Credit passes in Five (5) relevant subject including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Must be of an age at least 16 years
- The candidate must meet the minimum IMT Enugu departmental cut mark/point in JAMB UTME to qualify for internal screening by the Institute of Management and Technology.
IMT Enugu Higher National Diploma (HND) Entry Requirements
To be admitted into the Higher National Diploma Programme at the institution, the Candidate must possess below-listed requirements
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified eld may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
For detailed information about these courses, visit the school website portal.