INEC AD-HOC Staff Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 Application Form is Out – Here is the most recent information on the registration form for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment for the 2022/2023 General Elections, if you’re waiting to apply. Apply now.
Apply for INEC AD-HOC Staff Recruitment for 2023 General Elections
The Independent Electoral Commission has made the hiring of INEC Ad-HOC staff for the general election of 2023 official.
On September 5, 2023, the news was released
The announcement reads on INEC AD-HOC Staff Recruitment;
Application for Recruitment of Ad-hoc Staff for the bye-elections in the affected states(Bayelsa, Bauchi, Borno, Cross River, Enugu, Imo, Katsina, Kogi, Lagos, Plateau, and Zamfara) slated for 31st October 2020 to commence today, Wednesday 7th October 2020 and ends on Friday 16th October 2020.
INEC AD-HOC Staff Recruitment
“The Commission has given its blessing to the use of INECPRES and its reactivation for interested candidates who wish to work as ad hoc staff for the general elections of 2023
How Do I Apply for INEC AD-HOC?
To apply for this position successfully, log in to www.inecrecruitment.com, fill out the application, and make sure to regularly check this page for updates on the status of your application and any further instructions.
In addition to INEC AD-HOC Staff Recruitment, I wish to convey the approval of the Commission of the followings:
- The launch period of the INECPRES opens on Wednesday, 14th September by 8:am and closes on Wednesday, 14th December 2022 by 8 pm.
- The INECPRES is available via 2 links located on the INEC website www.inecnigeria.org
- The URL of the Registration web portal is https://pres.inecnigeria.org
- The download link for the INECPRES mobile app installer is https://inecpres.app.com/pres
- The help desk / technical support details: Vanity number is 0700-CALL-INEC. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Other helpdesk mobile numbers are as indicated on the portal.