JAMB admission letter – All the candidates offered admission (all years) into accredited tertiary institutions in Nigeria can print their admission letter on the JAMB website.
In this blog post, I will quickly show you simple and fast steps on How To Print JAMB Admission Letter Online 2022/2023 and how to print school admission letter.
How Much Is JAMB Admission Letter 2022/2023? Cost for Jamb Admission letter Printing
How Much Does It Cost to Print a JAMB Admission Letter? – Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced One Thousand Naira (N1,000) as the latest cost Price for JAMB admission letter excluding bank charges.
If you are printing it at any nearest cybercafé then you have to budget N1500 – N2000 for it.
Before you print your jamb admission letter, You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign-Up (New User) Page if you don’t have a profile with jamb. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
How to Print JAMB Admission Letter Online
- Go to JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” at the sidebar or on the Home page.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- . Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
NB: Check your admission status first before you proceed to print your admission letter.
Be the first to comment