JAMB CAPS Portal 2022/2023 has Been Activated – Do you know how to check JAMB Admission Status on CAPS Portal 2022/2023? The Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board (JAMB) has activated the 2022 Admission Portal (CAPS). Check below for all you need to know.
If you uploaded your O’level results but aren’t seeing them on JAMB Caps, you may check them immediately as the portal is now fully operational.
Now you may also check the institution of your choosing.
READ ALSO – JAMB Result Upload Closing Date and Guidelines
As a result, you may log in to JAMB Caps to view your O’level results, the institution of choice, admission status, and other pertinent information.
How To Login To JAMB Caps 2022
To log in to your Jamb Caps, kindly follow the bullet points below;
- Log in to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng
- Enter your email address and password
- Click on login
- After logging in, you can now check your O’level Result, Admission Status, and Choice Of Institution by clicking on “Access My Caps”.
You cannot log in without connecting your email address to JAMB caps.
You must go to a JAMB office or a JAMB-accredited CBT Center in order to link your email address to JAMB caps.
How Do I Know if My O’Level Is Uploaded on Jamb Portal?
- Log in to your JAMB portal.
- Click on the Check Admission Status button.
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Click on My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded.