JAMB Change of Course and Institution 2022/2023 – The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for jamb change of course or institution 2022/2023. Is your Jamb score low? Do you want to change institution or course of study? Do you want to make any changes on your jamb data/profile? Do you want to correct your data on JAMB portal?
Read Also: JAMB Olevel Result Upload Ongoing
This article contains everything you need to know as regards JAMB Change of Course, JAMB change of Institution, JAMB correction of Names, JAMB Gender correction, JAMB State/LGA of Origin correction, JAMB passport photograph correction, JAMB UTME subjects correction, JAMB profile correction and JAMB Date Of Birth correction.
Read Also: JAMB Office Address, Phone Number and location in Nigeria
Candidates can only make payment on their individual JAMB Profile Account on the JAMB e-Facility portal for the above-mentioned service, but NOT allowed to effect changes / correction.
Read Also: Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score of 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170 & 180
Where can I do JAMB Change of Course/Institution
JAMB Accredited CBT centers are the only people ALLOWED to effect changes for candidates.
Read Also: Jamb Matriculation List Checker
JAMB Change of Course and Institution Requirement
- OTP Code
- JAMB Email address
Read Also: List of Schools That Have Released Their Post UTME Forms
JAMB Change of Course and Institution
Make Payment of N2,500 excluding bank charges, print out your payment Receipt on your JAMB profile and OTP CODE after making payment for any correction and proceed with it to the JAMB Approved CBT Centers to effect your change.
- Visit JAMB E-facility portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2021 Downward)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop-down, select the one you wish to correct, i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin.
Read Also: Print JAMB Admission Letter
Jamb Data Correction Form
This is to inform all the candidates who made mistakes while filling their forms during the 2022 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME Registration that they can now make corrections for the following categories:
- Names Correction: This allows candidates to apply for the correction of names where there are spelling errors or error in the arrangement, e.g. Surname, First name or Last name (Correction can only be done once).
- Date of Birth Correction (Correction can only be done once).
- Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can only be done once).
- Gender Correction: Supporting documents may be required. (Correction can only be done once).
- State/LGA Correction: Supporting documents may be required. (Correction can only be done once).
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once).
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction: This allows candidates to apply for a change of course or Institution (Correction can only be done multiple times with separate payments).
NB: Changes for Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin, etc., cost N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only) excluding bank charges and cafe price.
Read Also: JAMB Result Upload on CAPS – JAMB SSCE/Olevel Upload & Closing Date
How many times can this be done on the portal
Not more than 3 to 4 times
Want to change jamb institution and course