JAMB Cut Off Mark For Agricultural Engineering 2023/2024. The new JAMB cut off mark for Agricultural Engineering has been released. Check out below for the full information.
JAMB Cut Off Mark For Agricultural Engineering
The management of Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced 250 and Above as the latest cut-off mark for Agricultural Engineering 2022.
This means that JAMB has adopted the minimum cut-off point of 250 for Agricultural Engineering for the 2022/2023 academic session. You need to pass JAMB cut-off point of 250 to qualify for admission to study Agricultural Engineering.
Cut Off Mark for Mechanical Engineering
JAMB Cut Off Mark For Civil Engineering
JAMB Cut off Mark for Chemical Engineering
Schools That Offer Agricultural Engineering
The list of schools that offer Agricultural Engineering under the faculty of Engineering, Environment and Technology are as follows:
The following are the list of schools that offer Agricultural Engineering:
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Adeleke University
- Akwa Ibom State University
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Bayero University, Kano
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology
- Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi
- Federal University of Technology, Akure
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
- Imo State University, Owerri
- Kwara State University, Ilorin
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
- Landmark University
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
- Olabisi Onabanjo University
- Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
- Yobe State University
Do I need physics for Agricultural Engineering?
How many years to study Agricultural Engineering in Nigeria?
Which school is best for agriculture in Nigeria?
- M. Phil. Agricultural Economics. University Of Ibadan. Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria.
- M. Phil. Agricultural Extension. University Of Ibadan. …
- M.Sc. Agricultural Extension. University Of Ibadan. Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria.
- M.Sc. Animal Science. University Of Ibadan. Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria.
Be the first to comment