How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB Portal 2022/2023 & Closing Date – Are you among people asking how to upload O’level results on the JAMB portal with my phone? Are you using awaiting result? I have not uploaded my olevel result on my jamb caps profile? This web page will answer your questions. Also, it helps you with the step-by-step guideline to upload your WAEC, NECO, NABTEB results on the JAMB portal for the 2022/2023 session.
Jamb has ordered that all candidates who registered for the jamb examination this year (2022) should endeavour to upload their O’level Result (WAEC or NECO or NABTEB or GCE respectively).
How to Upload WAEC and NECO Awaiting Results On JAMB Portal
- Visit a JAMB accredited CBT centre close to you
- Tell the CBT officer that you want to upload your O’level result
- Submit a printout of your WAEC or NECO result
- Verify on the computer screen your details are correct
- Check your JAMB CAPS to see your O’level result
You do not need to go to the CBT centre with your original WAEC or NECO result. You can use the paper printout slip for the process.
How to Verify WAEC and NECO Result On JAMB Portal
Here is the procedure on how to check if your WAEC or NECO O’level result has been uploaded on the JAMB CAPS portal;
Note that your phone browser must be in desktop mode to access the JAMB CAPS.
How to verify WAEC and NECO results on the JAMB portal
- Visit the JAMB e-facility PortalGo to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility to access the JAMB portal
- Click on Create e-Facility Account/LoginEnter your email address and password to login your JAMB Portal
- Select Examination yearClick on the drop down menu to select your examination year
- Click on Check Admission StatusClick on the pink box to access your JAMB CAPS
- Click on Access JAMB CAPSSelect the box the light green box to access your JAMB CAPS
- Select My O’levelClick on the My O’level menu
- You will see your O’level result uploaded on your JAMB PortalO’level result will display on this page
If you have updated your O’level details and are not yet reflected on your JAMB CAPS profile. Click on the refresh button to update your O’level details.